Xenonians (plural: Xenonian), were a sub-species of Kryptonians living on the world of Xenon and were their greatest rivals prior to a peace treaty being signed between their two species, after the destruction of Kao their species have come close to extinction without a sun to warm their planet forcing them to travel the galaxy. At least one appears in the Kryptonian Chaos series.
Powers and Abilities:Edit
- Super Strength - Xenonians are stronger than humans and most aliens however they are somewhat weaker from Kryptonians.
- Super Speed - Xenonians are faster than humans and most aliens, moving faster than a speeding bullet, but not as fast as Kryptonians.
- Heightened Senses - Xenonians have extremely powerful senses, able to see and hear unrestrained over great distances, they also have Night-vision, Telescopic and Microscopic Vision.
- Super Agility - Xenonians possess superhuman agility, and dexterity. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They are unable to match Kryptonians however, who can jump higher and further than them.
- Flight - Although this is one of their first abilities, Xenonians are not as talented as Kryptonians when it comes to flight.
- Accelerated Healing - When they are eventually injured, Xenonians have a vast healing capability, able to heal non-fatal wounds in minutes without medical aid.
- Durability - Xenonians are nearly indestructible and have long-levity (being eternally young and beautiful), they can survive punches from Kryptonians and have relationships with untrained Kryptonians, they can potentially live forever so long as they are not killed.
- Long-levity - Xenonians do not physically age, they have eternal youth and beauty, also have amazing voices, they have perfect white teeth and flawless smooth skin, they are nearly indestructible, and will live forever. Xenonians also have eidetic memory.
- Mind Compulsion - Xenonians can compel the minds of humans, Kryptonite weakened Kryptonians, and most weak-minded alien species.
- Emotional Control - Xenonians can control and manipulate the emotions of one's self.
- Dream Manipulation - Xenonians can control dreams and subconscious. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams. Sometimes, rarely, they do so unconsciously.
- Electrokinesis - A notable power used by some Old Ones and Xenonians, practitioners could channel energy (thermal, solar, electrical, radial, etc) in and around them, into bolts of pure energy. Anger and powerful emotions tend to alter the strength of this ability, making it stronger and sometimes in a rookie's hands, unpredictable.
- Energy absorption - Old Ones and Xenonians were easily capable of draining energy and short-circuiting technology, easily.
- Kryptonite absorption - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians were easily capable of draining energy and radiation from Kryptonite, rendering them powerless and useless.
- Telekinesis - A notable power used by some Old Ones and Xenonians, practitioners could alter the movement of molecules to the point that he or she could move objects mentally, with very little effort depending upon the size.
- Spontaneous Combustion - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could manipulate the molecules within a person, destroying limbs all the way up to a vehicle.
- Telepathy - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could enter the minds of other people, creating lasting damage to them.
- Mental Stunning - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could stun the minds of their enemies, rendering them unconscious.
- Pain generation - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could generate powerful waves of pain that would cause an individual great pain and eventually unconsciousness.
- Psi Blasts - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could force a charge of mental energy into a person's mind, damaging their memories or knowledge.
- Information absorption - Powerful Old Ones and Xenonians could drain information from an individual with ease and sometimes without lasting damage.
- Pyrokinesis - Old Ones and Xenonians could generate and control flames, with ease.
- Blue Kryptonite - Blue Kryptonite effects Xenonians similar to how Green Kryptonite effects Kryptonians.
- Black Kryptonite - Black Kryptonite effects Xenonians similar to how Red Kryptonite effects Kryptonians.
- Kryptonian dagger - Xenonians, like Kryptonians, can be killed through being stabbed fatally by a Kryptonian dagger.